The end of summer is approaching, many of us are heading back to work after lockdown, and the kids are finally preparing to go back to school.
Whether you feel excited about the return to pre-Covid life, or nervous about ‘the new normal’, we are certainly about to hit a period of change to round off the last few months of craziness!
Here’s something to brighten up the end of summer and help you prepare for the new school year in style. It’s a competition to give one lucky winner the chance to win a £100 M&S Hamper of their choice.
This giveaway is brought to you by a number of fab UK bloggers. It’s so simple to enter – and free, of course! Full details are listed below.
The following bloggers have all teamed together to contribute towards this competition, offering you a fantastic prize.
Please show your support by visiting some of the bloggers taking part just by clicking on the name of the blog below.
What To Watch | Unique Young Mum | Charlotte Musha | Tweet Your Trip | Side Hustle Directory | Koody | Socially Rach | Adventures Of a Riot Grrl | Nishi V | Hawkes At Home | Digital Frogs | Becca Blogs It Out | Jass V | Craft Hustle Directory | Thrifty Chap | Our House Our Home | Money Saving Superhero | The Financial Wilderness | Photographyish | Peggy May | Girls Just Wanna Have Funds | Pounds and Sense | Mum on a Budget | Her Home Biz | Simple Happy Home | The Money Whisperer | Love Panda | Love Dogs | Easy Peasy Gardens | Money Money Money | 360 Mum | A Little Luxury For Me | Mind Over Money Matters | Enjoy England For Less | Alice in Sheffield | Funding Her Freedom | Mama In Progress | A Rose Tinted World | So Nostalgic | Lindy Loves | Francesca’s Growing Patch | WotAWoman Diary | Deborah Stansil | Reinventing Neesha | That Copper Life | Patty Finds Deals | Pink Steel | My Debt Diary | Drewmies | Thrifty Husband
Up for giveaway is a £100 M&S hamper of your choice.
With plenty to choose from you can choose yourself a lovely treat!
Rules & Enter
1. There is one top prize of a Â£100 M&S hamper of the winner’s choosing.
2. There are no runner up prizes
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 31.08.20
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be despatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their address.
12. The promoter is www.EmmaDrew.info
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
To enter simply complete any or all of the Rafflecopter entry widgets below